What makes Carma’s automated coffee machines different from all the other self-serve coffee brands?
No more temperamental machines and soulless, tasteless coffees. We’re redefining the automated coffee experience. Less boring, more barista!
An exceptional experience comes down to three things:
- Quality: Our coffee range is specialist, organic certified, and delicious.
- Convenience: Our machines are simple, sophisticated, and second-to-none.
- Community: Everything about Carma is kind. We use the best quality coffee beans, pay fair prices to coffee farmers, maintain a sustainable supply chain, and give back to communities with every cup.
Who does Carma partner with?
Our partners vary. Typically, their sites are high-footfall areas where having freshly ground coffee available on the go would enhance their customers’ experience.
Examples include 24-hour gyms, vehicle charging points, hotels, convenience stores, tourist attractions, healthcare waiting rooms, education providers, and business sites.
Our minimum requirement is that partners need to sell a minimum of 30 cups per machine per day.
For more information, head to Partnerships.
Can I buy a Carma Coffee machine?
No. Our automated coffee machines are available through our partnership agreements.
How much does it cost to get a Carma automated coffee machine?
- The cost of connecting water, electricity, and waste.
You won’t have to pay for freshly ground coffee or your machine’s consumables – they’re provided free of charge.
How long is a Carma Coffee contract?
Partnership agreements are 5 years long.
What responsibilities will I have?
We like to keep things as simple as possible. Here’s a helpful breakdown of our responsibilities to each other:
- We’ll supply your automated coffee machine, cups, lids, and all your Carma consumables (coffee beans, Craft Hot Chocolate, dairy and oat milk and sugar).
- We train you on how to operate and maintain your coffee machine.
- We service your machine and provide maintenance when required.
- We collect real-time sales data directly from your machine. You see what’s selling and when. We know what stock needs replenishing and send it to you.
- Our friendly customer service team are on hand for real-time, ongoing support.
- You supply and maintain your machine’s power, water, and waste connection.
- You replenish ingredients and consumables when they’re running low.
- You clean and maintain the machine daily as instructed by us in your training.
- Our coffee is our reputation, so all brand partners must commit to comply with Carma’s coffee brand standards.