Our freshly ground, speciality coffee and sustainable supply chain ensure top quality cup after cup.
Only the best for your customers.
Our coffee is 100% speciality grade Arabica, certified organic, and always freshly roasted. That’s how we always maintain the highest quality and a delicious cup every time.
To achieve a speciality grade, coffee beans must be:
- Grown in the right terroir (they’re higher up the mountain).
- Picked at exactly the right moment to ensure maximum ripeness.
- Carefully picked, dried, sorted and milled.
- Hand roasted to unlock their full flavour potential.
- Brewed to perfection – ready for your customer’s cup.
We wouldn’t have things any other way.
Reaping what you sow is the very definition of Carma.
Our coffee farmers produce the best coffee beans in the business, so we pay them at least 50% over fair trade prices.
We pay them their worth because, without them, there’s no us.
To say thank you for their service and those exceptional beans, we support their local communities with every cup we sell.
Whichever’s your favourite – Americano, Cappucino, Espresso, Flat White, Latte, or Mocha – there’s a Carma coffee for everyone.
Our speciality automated coffee machines come fully stocked with hand-roasted organic certified coffee beans and all those little extras that make your coffee uniquely yours:
- Craft hot chocolate
- Sugar for sweetness
- Creamy cow’s milk
- Oat milk (the Nation’s favourite plant-based alternative)
- A securely-fitted lid so you can go about your day.
What’s more, all of your consumables are supplied free of charge and automatically added to your order.
Your partner app uses real-time data to automatically order refill consumables when you need them, so you’re ready to restock before you run out.
Everyone’s happy: you, us, and most importantly, your customers.
For common queries, head to our FAQs page or contact us directly.
We’re always happy to chat.